AIC encourages innovative thinking and engagement for the whole school community by promoting ICT integration across all Learning areas for improved teaching and learning environment. Staff capability and skill development in context of ICT is a key focus, so training and support plans are in place to provide continuous support.
For ICT integration across all Learning areas, the college provides the following facilities.
- All class rooms are equipped with Interactive white board (IWB), PCs and projectors.
- Set of laptops in all Learning areas.
- Five general computing labs.
- Shared mobile devices in Primary school
- iPads in Primary school
- BYOD in Secondary school
- All teachers are provided with a PC
- All Coordinators are provided with Surface pro
- Specialized labs for Intensive English courses, language courses and Design and Technology course.