14 December 2021
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatulahi Wabarakatuh,
I wish to welcome all our wonderful parents to Term 3.
Alhamdulillah, it has been a very productive and eventful term with a range of school activities and school events in addition to high quality teaching and learning at our school this term.
Some of the events are listed below
Students Merit Certificates
- To acknowledge students’ hard work, achievements, improvement and good behaviour, teachers present certificates. This practice hopefully will encourage and motivate other students.
- Cleaning Incursion (waste Wise Project).
- Pre- Primary and Year 1 classes went to the Lollipops Play Land.
- Pre-Primary and Year 5 classes participated in planting Trees Day (in conjunction with the Armadale Land-Care Group)
- Year 6 classes went to the Parliament House
- Year 3 classes will be going to Scitech this term
- Year 4 classes will visit the Fremantle Prison
- Year 5 classes will be going to the Bounce in Jundaloop.
Eid Ul Adha Celebration
To celebrate Eid Ul Adha, our students and their teachers came in their beautiful Eid outfits, Masha-Allah . Alhamdulillah we had a fabulous day.
All classes were actively engaged in a science activity (Food & Technology)
Book Week Parade (Old Worlds, New Worlds, Other Worlds)
To celebrate Book Week, both our students and their teachers came to school in their amazing costumes.
Our Religion teachers are scheduled to deliver speeches on Islamic values during our Morning Assemblies. This practice is to reinforce our school ethos on Islamic Values and Academic Excellence.
ACER Tests in Weeks 1-2; Mid-Term Assessments in Weeks 4-5
and the End of Term Assessments in Weeks 8-9. End of Term reports will be available on line in Week 10.
Parent – Teacher Meeting
Parent – teacher Meeting has been scheduled on Thursday, 23rd September 2021.
Quran Reading Competition
The Annual Quran Recitation Competition this year was held in our Campus on Thursday, 5th August. We are very proud of our students who were selected to present our Campus to participate in this very special and important event. Those students were:
- Year 1: Azka Usman (third place)
- Year 2: Sabrina Islam (first place)
- Year 3: Hammad Haffejee (third place)
- Year 4: Zayd Ridwan (second place)
- Year 5: Mohammed Bihi (third place)
- Year 6: Ahmed Qureshi (third place)
Well done, Masha-Allah boys and girls. May Allah always guide you to His Path and may He protect you always.
Alhamdulillah this year our students achieved outstanding NAPLAN results. To acknowledge students’ hard work and their amazing results, the school presented special certificates.
I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank the teachers for their hard work in preparing them and to the parents for their wonderful support and dua.
With continued support and dua from our respected parents, Insha-Allah our school will continue to prosper in peace.
– Endah Hayes