20 June 2022

Dear Parents,

Having taught at AIC for the past 15 years I think it is safe to say that most of you would already know me, but I would still like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Sr. Hissen, and I was recently appointed a new role at AIC as the upper school Assistant Principal for year 10 to 12 students.

I set myself targets within my new role and that was to make sure that all my students understand the importance of showing up and never giving up. I have spent a lot of time with your child working on their understanding on the importance of working hard to get to where you want.

I have had cohort meetings which I called “Reality Checks” which explained to your child what they needed to do in order to achieve their dreams. I have also analysed your child’s results and given them options of how we are going to achieve better. I have worked very closely with your child’s pastoral care coordinator who are doing an amazing job of helping me keep your child on track.

In Shaa Allah with your cooperation and support I believe when we work together, we can see your child achieve their dreams.

I look forward to working with you all more closely in the future.

Kind regards,

Sr. Hissen Marouff