22 June 2022

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

Dear Parent/Guardian and Community Members

Providing quality education, which is full of Islamic manners and values, is indeed a real challenge with current global pandemic. I ask Allah (SWT) to help us all accomplish the objectives we have set for AIC. I am sure that with the grace of Allah (SWT), parental support, and the help of the community we will Insha’Allah be able to face the challenges and will achieve our goals. I shall continue to work with you for the best interests of our beloved children and our community at large.

AIC has been working on swimming pool complex building project for more than two years, and I am now pleased to inform you all that the swimming pool complex at Kewdale Campus is ready for students for Term 3, 2022. We will update you of the start date for swimming classes for Term 3, 2022 and the swimming uniform purchases in collaboration with One World Uniform.

Australian Islamic College on behalf of Human Appeal, took part in fundraising campaigns this term to raise funds for Somalia and Yemen in Ramadan and have raised around $30,489.26. Thank you to all our staff, students and their parents and community who contributed to these very worthy causes. May Allah (SWT) reward you all abundantly.

Make sure you look for AIC on Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms for regular updates on all that is happening in and around our campuses.

Jazak’Allah Khairan for entrusting your child to us. I can assure you, we are more than willing to do all that it takes to make sure our schools are outstanding institutions, where our students get both their souls and minds nurtured. Such a mission is not possible without your continued full support and cooperation, and I look forward to working together now and into the future.

We call upon Allah (SWT) the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, to continue to provide, protect and guide us all and I wish our staff and students a happy term break.

Kind Regards,

Abdullah Khan
Executive Principal